Diamantina Outdoors offers FREE DELIVERY TO A BUSINESS ADDRESS on selected items to selected Australian capital cities. Due to excessive freight fees, this free freight offer does not include Darwin, Perth or Hobart. However we will subsidise the freight costs to these locations and work out the best possible freight deal we can. For areas outside the capital city metro areas and regional areas, a subsidised freight fee will also apply. Items that include free delivery are clearly marked on this website. Those without mention of free delivery are not eligible for free delivery. Free delivery is to a business location where the goods can be signed for. If a business address cannot be provided, a delivery fee will apply. Delivery to your door offers great convenience and some camping gear can be bulky and heavy so the savings offered for this service can be significant. Areas outside metropolitan areas of Capital Cities will incurr an additional freight fee.
- We use a network of reputable and reliable couriers to deliver your order.
- Our delivery area is mainland Australia and mainland Tasmania. We can arrange delivery to remote locations around Australia. For delivery to regional locations and islands off the mainland coast, please email email@example.com and we will provide a quote.
- We dispatch from our warehouse during business hours Monday – Friday.
- We aim to despatch all orders received within 24 hours of receiving them. If this is not possible we will advise you.
Estimated delivery times
- In general, delivery times will range from 3-10 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
- If your order is likely to exceed 10 business days we’ll contact you.
- Outside metropolitan areas, delivery times may vary.
Receiving Your Order
- Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday and delivery is preferred to a business address for security reasons.
- Small parcels will be left in your letter box, but for larger parcels someone needs to be there to accept delivery.
- If not, a card may be left detailing how you can collect your parcel, or have it redelivered if this service is available.
- Please inspect the package for damage before signing. If the package is damaged but the contents look unaffected, note the damage on the delivery receipt before signing. If the package is damaged to an extent the contents may be damaged, please refuse delivery and call us on 0400380473
- If you discover a problem after you’ve accepted delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may be able to resolve the problem without requiring you to return the item.
- You should retain all packing material, manuals, swing tags, etc. until you’re completely satisfied with the condition and performance of your purchase. Doing so will make it easier to return the item if necessary.
- If you wish to return or exchange such an item please refer to Returns and Exchanges below.
Out of Stocks
- Some items we seel are listed as container deals and/or pre orders only. This means the product is not in stock and is made to order. At times, items we carry may be temporarily unavailable when you place an order. Whenever this occurs we will contact you as soon as possible to advise you of the delayed dispatch date.
- You will have the option of waiting for the item to arrive, choose an alternative item, or cancel your order and receive a refund of payment.
- Orders of more than one product are generally not split unless specifically requested.
- All orders are wrapped and packaged to ensure they arrive complete and in sound condition.
- However if a discrepancy arises with your delivery please report it to us within 3 business days of receipt.
- Customers are responsible for providing Diamantina Outdoors with the correct delivery address. All risks and costs associated with providing an incorrect delivery address shall remain with customers.
Returns & Exchanges
At Diamantina Outdoors our goal is to provide an enjoyable and rewarding shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. Therefore we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
If you receive a product from us that you want to return or exchange for something else, we will happily do so under the terms of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
This means to accept returns or exchanges, we need to receive an email from you within 5 days of receiving your goods. We will only accept returns or exchanges if the items are in an unused condition and in their original packaging.
Sorry, but return delivery cost are not refundable.
To Make a return or exchange:
- Please email email@example.com first with what you would like to do – return or exchange.
- We’ll give you a Return Advice Number (RAN) which you need to show on your returned goods so we can deal with it quickly and efficiently.
- Please send the item in its original box or packagng with any manuals or items that came with it using a label for all address and RAN details. To retain its like-new condition, please don’t write on the item’s packaging.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice making sure the following information in included:
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Date of purchase
- Purchase price
- Method of payment
- Reason for the return
- Return Advice Number
- Please return the package prepaid by Australia Post, or via an agreed carrier.
- Once we receive your returned item and everything is ok, we can then get on with processing your refund or exchange.
- Refunds or exchanges will be via the same method in which the item was purchased or via a cheque. In the event of an exchange, the replacement item will then be re-charged.