Floor area – 5m x 10m.
Centre height approx. 4m. Side height approx. 2m.
400gsm ripstop safari polycotton canvas.
4 x solid canvas walls that are detatchable.
2 x half netting drop down canvas walls also detatchable.
18 x upright side wall poles and 2 x taller centre poles.
YKK Zippers – the worlds best. Small parts, big difference.
All pegs and ropes supplied.
Optional PVC floor piece can be provided (not sewn in)
Weight – approx. 90kg in 2 canvas bags.
Size – canvas bag – 115cmx30cmx50cm. pole bag – 200cmx40cmx20cm.
Canvas carry bag is 550g PVC with full length zipper.
PLEASE NOTE – This does not include free freight. Orders can be collected from our premises otherwise freight costs will apply.
This canvas marquee is a teriffic enclosed shelter ideal for large groups, clubs or social events. We have supplied these for 4WD clubs, fire brigades, mining companies, disaster relief, scout clubs and events. Ideal for corporate events, trade shows, parties, wedding hosts or functions.
Made using the same high quality rip stop polycotton safari canvas used in the rest of the tent range. There is no floor in this tent.
This tent is simple to erect, with no ladders or high reaching required. Here are the steps to setting up this tent. With 3-4 people this tent will take approx 30 minutes to set up:
- Remove from bag and lay the canvas tent open on the ground.
- Now peg and tie down the four corners of the canvas with the 2m poles on the corner only at 45` angle – making a dam effect as the middle of the tent will still lay flat on the ground. The corner poles should have 2 guy ropes extended off each pole.
- Now insert all the side wall poles at the same 45` angles tied down with a single guy rope and pegs.
- Insert the two main upright 4m poles by crawling underneath the centre of the tent and poking the spike through the apex cups in the roof of the canvas. Two people can do this simultaneously with the two centre poles, raising the roof off the ground and stand the spike into the grass at 90` angle.
- The tent should stand now by its self. Now stand the side wall poles from a 45` angle to a 90` angle by adjusting the guy ropes and re-tighten the wall ropes securely.
- Once the tent is tied tight, the canvas side walls can be attached.
- The heaviest component is the canvas roof, its weight is approx. 50kgs. All the side walls are loose and attached after the roof is set up.
NB – this is not a stocked item and is made to order at our factory in South Africa. Please plan well in advance to allow production and shipping time. Canvas colour choices are Sand or Olive.