AVAILABLE MID SEPTEMBER 2021
FREE DELIVERY* to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth Metro areas. Freight costs apply outside these regions. (conditions apply)
Darche Dirty Dee 900 specifications:
Dimensions: 2150mm L x 900mm W x 850mm H (Open)
Colour: Khaki Ripstop Canvas
Carton Pack Size: 900 x 320 x 320 mm
Mattress: 70mm high density foam mattress
Upper Material: 420gsm proofed poly/cotton 16mm grid ripstop canvas
Floor Material: Heavy-duty PVC bucket floor
Ideal For: Camping, 4X4 touring, fishing
- Free standing 5 pole swag with near vertical walls
- 6 ventilation points ensuring optimum cross flow ventilation
- 2 large entry doors
- Zip down head and foot window
- 420gsm poly/cotton 16mm grid ripstop canvas
- 800mm PU waterproofing with internal seam sealing
- Super-fine 125gsm insect mesh
- Heavy duty, HF welded, laminated 600gsm PVC bucket floor
- Anodized Hi-tensile 9.5mm dia., 7001 alloy poles
- 2 x 22mm/25mm dia. alloy trigger lock ridge poles
- 70mm poly/cotton covered high-density foam mattress
- No. 10 easy action zips on all doors and windows
- Canvas swag bag with side grab handles included
The Dirty Dee is the ultimate freestanding swag! The ridge pole trigger locking system developed by Darche makes the Dirty Dee swag stand solid and firm. Near vertical walls and all-weather awnings, additional internal head space, functionality, durability and comfort have been combined into an all-round outdoor adventure companion.
The Dirty Dee has generous headroom within for the ultimate comfort along with 6 ventilation points ensure that the swag is well ventilated in all conditions. Fitted with a comfy 70mm foam mattress, PVC bucket floor, all-weather awnings and windows this is the ultimate freestanding swag. Perfect for 4×4 touring, general camping & fishing trips.
Note: Awning poles not included, sold separately.
We recommend like our Diamantina canvas tents, all Darche swags are thoroughly weathered (wet down) before first use. This will ensure that your swag or tent performs well in wet weather by allowing the poly/cotton corespun thread and canvas to swell ensuring the take up of any potential leaks in the stitching.
- Do not use soap or detergents on the canvas.
- Do not store the product if wet, allow to dry first.
- To clean use a soft brush and cold water.
- Do not expose to petrol, oils or harsh chemicals.
For more hints and tips see here – Tent Care Hints and Tips – Diamantina Outdoors
The Dirty Dee Swag is covered by the Darche 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
* Note – Conditions apply. Free freight to capital cities includes Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth only. Orders to Hobart, Darwin and all regional areas outside these locations will incur freight charges at subsidized rates. Price on application.