floor area – 6m x 12m with 8 partitioned rooms inside. Each is approx. 3mx3m with its own walls and windows. Use as an open plan space or partitioned space.
Centre height approx. 4m. Side height approx. 2m.
400gsm ripstop safari polycotton canvas.
Super strong 32mm diameter galvanised steel support frame.
YKK Zippers – the worlds best. Small parts, big difference.
Includes 7m x 14m netted roof to go over the canvas, with extra width to provide shade as well as reduce heavy rainfall pressure on the roof. This provides a 1mtr awning all around the tent.
Strong 80% shadenetting used on the windows and doors as on all other campmor tents.
Optional PVC floor piece can be provided (not sewn in)
This tent can be installed on a concrete floor or a timber floor as all poles have a base plate to bolt the poles to the ground, or it can be supplied with spikes for grass installations.
Weight – approx. 130kg in 2 canvas bags.
Size – canvas bag – 115cmx30cmx50cm. pole bag – 200cmx40cmx20cm.
Canvas carry bag is 550g PVC with full length zipper.
This canvas marquee offers an extra large shelter for disaster relief, remote areas and events. The internal walls create 8 x sectioned off areas which is great for stalls, events, presentations or remote office or work zones.
All 8 rooms are under one roof and comes complete with a netting flysheet over the roof to reduce heat, keeping the tent cleaner, cooler in hot weather, and reduces water pressure in heavy rain. Ideal for corporate events, trade shows, parties, functions, disaster relief. Ideal for scout groups, mining companies, emergency services, events.
Made using the same high quality rip stop polycotton safari canvas used in the rest of the tent range. There is no floor in this tent.
This tent is simple to errect, with no ladders or high reaching required. Here are the steps to setting up this tent. With 3-4 people this tent will take approx 30 minutes to set up:
- Remove from bag and lay the tent open on the ground
place the netting above the canvas tent laying flat on the ground
now peg and tie down the four corners of the canvas with the 2m poles on the corner only at 45` angle – making a dam effect as the middle of the tent will still lay flat on the ground.
- Now insert all the wall poles at the same 45` angles tied down with pegs.
- Insert the three main uprights 4m poles by climbing underneath the tent and poking the spike through the apex cups in the roof of the canvas and netting simultaneously. Three people can do this simultaneously with the three centre poles, raising the roof off the ground and stand the spike into the grass at 90` angle.
- The tent should stand now by its self. Stand the wall poles from a 45` angle to a 90` angle and tighten the wall ropes securely.
- Once the tent is tied tight, start tying the netted wall poles in place.
- The heaviest component is the canvas roof, its weight is approx. 60kgs. All the side walls, and the netting roof are loose and attached after the roof is set up.
NB – this is not a stocked item and is made to order at our factory in South Africa. Please plan well in advance to allow production and shipping time.