• Manufactured from rip-stop canvas
• Tubular steel supporting frame
• Sleeping area with sewn in PVC ground sheet
• Sleeping area 3.05 m wide x 3.66 long x 2.3 m high approx. plus front awning of approx. 3.05 w x 1.8m long
• Overall length approx. 5.66 m
• All windows have mosquito nets
• Flysheet hangs over both sides.
• Manufactured in South Africa
• Accommodates up to six people in sleeping area.
• Rip-stop canvas fabric provides total blackout interior (no early morning sunrise sun shining into the tent)
• Tent weight in carry bag 31 kgs. and poles in bag 20 kgs.
The Campmor Bungalow Frame Tent is manufactured from a high quality rip stop canvas. This canvas tent has a double skinned roof over the sleeping area making it 100% weatherproof. Heavy weight groundsheet sewn in ensures no water ingress. Flysheet hangs over both sides. Tent is extremely warm in cold weather. Retains heat well due to the double-skin and the extra air flow between the canvas flysheet and the roof keeps the tent cooler in hot climates. This tent also has plenty of internal ventilation through the side windows. A large internal living space makes this an excellent tent for families and eco tourism businesses. Erection time approximately 20 minutes for two people.
All Campmor canvas fabric is dyed and has an anti-fungal treatment, UV inhibitor and Teflon additive which makes water bead off the canvas and quick drying time.
Canvas material has a panama weave with 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Polyester is in the cross ribs. Cotton thread is core spun for strength with polyester core being wrapped with cotton.
Ground sheets are 550 gram PVC. Eyelets are high quality brass. Zips are YKK – the worlds best. Small parts, big difference. South African Bureau Of Standards approved.
Ideal for family camping, eco lodges, holiday parks, mining accommodation, remote tourism sites.
Optional additional netted flysheet can be provided for an extra layer of protection and insulation over the roof of the tent.
NB – This bungalow style tent is made to order and is not generally a stocked item. Please plan in advance and allow plenty of time for production and shipping from South Africa for your order.