This Lodge style tent is usually made to order for commercial clients and is not generally a stocked item. Please plan in advance and allow plenty of time for production and shipping from South Africa for your order.
2m front awning + 4.3m tent body x 4m wide.
32mm galvanised steel frame.
400g ripstop safari polycotton canvas.
Floor – 550g PVC bathtub style sewn in floor.
YKK No.10 Zippers. The worlds best. Small parts, big difference.
Weight – approx. 60kg canvas tent in its own PVC bag. Approx. 60kg steel frame in its own canvas bag.
Bag dimensions – canvas tent approx. 100cm x 50cm x 30cm. Pole bag approx.
4 windows with inner curtains.
PLEASE NOTE – This does not include free freight. Orders can be collected from our premises otherwise freight costs will apply.
The Serengeti Lodge tent 6.3m is designed for glamping and eco tourism sites. This semi permanent tent design is spacious inside with one large main bedroom or living room with a sewn in PVC floor, and a large canvas front awning for a shaded outdoor living space. This tent uses a double layer canvas roof design to provide maximum insulation and air flow in hot climates. Turn this tent into a luxury glamping site with your own imagination. (Please note – this model does not have a rear ensuite room)
This tent is approx 2.3mtrs in the centre height and 1.8 metres in the side height, offering plenty of open air space and ventilation. The structure is complete with an insulating protective flysheet over the whole length, offering a double layer of canvas insulation, and protection from the elements.
This unique self supporting steel frame is constructed using 32mm thick galvanised steel tubing designed to withstand the elements.
This tent requires a floor area of 7 mtrs x 5 mtrs as a minimum to set it up. The main room of the tent hangs off the main frame structure and has straight side walls, then the canvas flysheet fits over the top to create an extra roof layer and the front awning. The inner tent has 4 windows (2 either side). This room can be made up to create a luxurious room with a queen size bed and side tables, as well as a sitting bench if desired. Alternatively, this room will fit 2 x double beds comfortably, or up to 8 x single stretcher beds.
* Suitable for the construction of a wooden raised platform, approx 5m x 7m or larger, to allow a verandah around the tent.
* The fabric used is 400grm ripstop safari canvas and a 550grm pvc sewn in floor.
* All zippers are YKK and carry a 5 year guarantee.
* frame work is galvanised steel powder coated green and the tent hangs from the frame.
* 4 windows in the sleeping area (two on either side) with zip up curtains inside and storm proof windows on the outside.
* Strong 80% shadenetting used on the windows and doors as on all other Campmor tents.
* Doors are Serengetti style(opening from corner to corner) and a single zipper running in the centre of the tent from floor to roof allowing one or both sides to open at the entrance.
Ideal for eco lodges, holiday parks, mining accommodation, remote tourism sites.
Optional additional netted flysheet can be provided for an extra layer of protection and insulation over the roof of the tent.
NB – This Lodge style tent is made to order and is not generally a stocked item. Please plan in advance and allow plenty of time for production and shipping from South Africa for your order.