2.2m front awning + 4.4m tent body + 1.8m ensuite room. Main bedroom has straight side walls and approx 4.4m x 4m. Rear ensuite room is wider on the sides – 1.8m deep x 5m wide.
32mm galvanised steel frame.
400g ripstop safari polycotton canvas.
Floor – 550g PVC bathtub style sewn in floor.
YKK No.10 Zippers. The worlds best. Small parts, big difference.
Weight – approx. 80kg canvas tent in its own PVC bag. Approx. 60kg steel frame in its own canvas bag. Approx 30kg elbow frames in their own canvas bag.
Bag dimensions – canvas tent approx. 100cm x 50cm x 30cm. Pole bag approx. 200cm x 40cm x 20cm. Elbow bag approx. 50cm x 40cm x 30cm.
4 windows with inner curtains.
The Serengeti Lodge tent is desined for glamping and eco tourism sites. This semi permanent tent design is spacious inside with a large main bedroom or living room with a sewn in PVC floor, a rear private ensuite room attached to the tent to create your own bathroom, and a large canvas front awning for a shaded outdoor living space. This tent uses a double layer canvas roof design to provide maximum insulation and air flow in hot climates. Turn this tent into a luxury glamping site with your own imagination.
This tent is approx 2.8mtrs in the centre height and 1.95 metres in the side height, offering plenty of open air space and ventilation with shadecloth air vents in the tent roof. The structure is complete with an insulating protective flysheet over the whole length, offering a double layer of canvas insulation, and protection from the elements.
There are no guy ropes required to secure this structure to the ground as you can see in the photos. This unique self supporting steel frame is constructed using 45mm thick galvanised steel tubing designed to withstand the elements.
This tent requires a floor area of 9 mtrs x 5 mtrs as a minimum to set it up. The space is divided into three areas.
1) front awning/ verandah – space is approx 5 mtrs x 2.2mtrs long.
2) main room of the tent – this in one big room with a fully sewn in floor. This part of the tent hangs off the main frame structure and has straight side walls, then the canvas flysheet fits over the top to create an extra roof layer, the front awning and the rear bathroom. The inner tent has 4 windows (2 either side) and the sewn in floor area of the tent is approx. 4 mtrs wide x 4.4 mtrs deep. This room can be made up to create a luxurious room with a queen size bed and side tables, as well as a sitting bench if desired. Alternatively, this room will fit 2 x double beds comfortably, or up to 12 x single stretcher beds.
3) rear bathroom area – this space is off the back of the main room, there is no floor in this area. The width of this area is wider than the main room as shown in the photos, floor area of approx 5 mtrs wide X 1.8 mtrs. This space can fit a bath, a shower and a toilet as required.
* Suitable for the construction of a wooden raised platform, approx 6m x 9m or larger, to allow a verandah around the tent.
* The fabric used is 400grm ripstop safari canvas and a 550grm pvc sewn in floor.
* All zippers are YKK and carry a 5 year guarantee.
* frame work is galvanised steel powder coated green and the tent hangs from the frame.
* 4 windows in the sleeping area (two on either side) with zip up curtains inside and storm proof windows on the outside.
* Bathroom has two windows on the one side (one for toilet and another for shower) and one on the opposite side.
* The toilet/shower has a divider splitting the two and splitting the dressing room.
* See through skylights on the roof allowing natural light in the bathroom and has netting in the ceiling of the tent allowing hot air to escape (under the seperate flysheet).
* Strong 80% shadenetting used on the windows and doors as on all other Campmor tents.
* Doors are Serengetti style(opening from corner to corner) and a single zipper running in the centre of the tent from floor to roof allowing one or both sides to open at the entrance.
Ideal for eco lodges, holiday parks, mining accommodation, remote tourism sites.
Lane Cove River Tourist Park In Sydney have set up a 5 star glamping site called Tandara using our Serengetti Lodge Tent 9m complete with Ensuite Room. This set up has created an amazing bush retreat in the heart of Sydney, where a couple can hire this eco retreat for the night with all the luxuries including a full bathroom, plazma TV, BBQ and outdoor furniture overlooking the picturesque Lane Cove River Park.
Optional additional netted flysheet can be provided for an extra layer of protection and insulation over the roof of the tent.
NB – This Lodge style tent is made to order and is not generally a stocked item. Please plan in advance and allow plenty of time for production and shipping from South Africa for your order.