FREE DELIVERY* to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth Metro areas. Freight costs apply outside these regions. (conditions apply)
The Outdoor Connection Brampton 3 Room Family Dome Tent is a spacious 3 room design with ample head height, lots of shade, and circulating air flow.
The easy set up Hornet pole system offers near vertical side walls and excellent headroom through the peak height of the tent. The Brampton tent possesses four large windows and Omega style doors to not only provide maximum ventilation, it also minimises condensation during cooler nights. Despite being large, its easy to set-up, with fantastic strength and stability whilst you’re out camping.
The three bedrooms have fully sewn-in dividing walls to completely separate the space and all doors and windows have privacy screens. There are large awning formed on the sides of the tent which can be poled out to be used as an awning or even zipped together in order to form one long continuous awning along the sides of the Brampton!
Bedrooms: Three Bedrooms
Sleeping Capacity: 12 Adults
Fly Fabric: UV Protek Treated 100D HiCount 130GSM
Waterhead Rating: Minimum 2000mm (Measured at 3000mm)
Inner Tent: 68D Breathable Polyester
Flooring: 175GSM PE
Pole System: Hornet Pole
Sewing Thread: 100% Cotton Dual Duty
Zippers: Coil No 8 Zips on all doors and Coil No 5 Zips on all windows
Electrical Cord Access: 3 x Zippered Access Points
Door Locks: Included
Floor Space: 600 x 280 cm
Peak Head Height: 210 cm
End Bedrooms: 210 x 280 cm
Middle Bedroom: 180 x 280 cm
Total Weight: 31kg
Packed Size: (1): outer carton – 82cm x 37cm x 37cm. Weight – 24.5kg. (2): outer carton – 78cm x 18cm x 16cm. Weight – 10.5kg
Carry Bag: Included
- Floor Size: 280(w) x 600(l) x 210 (h) cm. (Internal Measurement) The Height of 210 cm applies to the whole length of the tent. The higher the tent roof over the whole tent – the cooler the tent!
- Side walls almost vertical and high, giving plenty of ‘walk-around’ cool space inside the tent with lots of headroom. A tall person can stand in the CORNER!
- Hornet Pole System, ‘easy to erect’, means your tent is quickly and easily erected while being strong and stable in adverse conditions. Stability Plus Pole Sleeves hold the Hornet poles at the top of the tent – distributing weight evenly and minimising movement in the wind.
- Large 3 pole awnings, at each end provides heaps of headroom and space to relax outside in the shade.
- Complete side awning. All window and door covers along each side of the tent can be pole out as awnings or joined together to make one continuous awning along each side, providing maximum protected area for relaxing outside.
- End bedrooms 280 (w) x 210 (l)
- Large side windows for great ventilation. Internal privacy screens zip up from the bottom maximising your control of air flow and keeping you warmer in cool weather. All external covers can be poled or pegged out as protective awnings.
- Large Omega screen door at each end of the tent, with internal privacy screens provides a separate entrance AND a full wall of ventilation.
- Middle room 280(w) x 180 (l)
- Spacious middle room can be used as a bedroom or recreation/storage area.
- Large Omega Doors on each side of the middle bedroom ensure maximum comfort and privacy.
- External door panels on the Outer Fly pole out as awnings.
- Near vertical walls in each room for all-round maximum internal space.
- Omega screen doors with internal privacy screens provide for all-around comfort.
- Sewn-in Dividing Wall, with Omega door, separates the rooms. Omega Doors tuck away neatly in a small side pocket.
- 100D HiCount fabric Outer Fly – heavier and stronger than any other dome tent fabric. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric Weight Comparisons.
- Waterproofing – MINIMUM 3000 mm Waterhead (actually measured at 4500 mm) Stay dry, even in the most severe and persistent wet weather.
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the Outer Fly, unique to Outdoor Connection tents, guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light, offering longer life to your camping home. The Abrasion Resistant coating resists waterproofing degradation from the erecting, folding and rubbing of the Fly over the years.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh – Fine, strong and hard wearing.
- Heat Taped Seams and special tent sewing threads to ensure maximum waterproofing and strength.
- Pre-tied guy ropes with zippered storage pockets.
- Zips: Coil #8 zips on all doors for strength and long-lasting durability. Coil #5 zips, for maximum protection against wind and rain on windows.
Comfort & Convenience
- Inner tent of breathable polyester minimises condensation inside the tent.
- Zippered inner tent privacy panels and mesh screening match the outer fly – the tent can be closed up from inside on cool nights.
- Privacy Screens on windows panels zip from the bottom upwards to control air flow into the tent. All doors and windows have both mesh and privacy screens.
- Large Omega doors are at each end and both sides of the tent and in the internal dividing walls. Doors fully unzip to tuck away in a small storage pocket. Neat and compact!
- Durafine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows.
- PE Floor 175 Grams per Square Metre (GSM) provides maximum waterproofing and durability without creating too much weight.
- Large side awnings – formed by the side doors and window covers on each side of the tent. The door and window covers can be pole out and used as individual awnings or zipped together to form one long continuous awning along each side. The covers can be lowered and pegged or poled out to protect the windows from showers while still allowing fresh air into the tent.
- Three Pole Awnings formed by poling out the two end doors of the Outer Fly. Outdoor Connection’s design three-pole awning forms a pitched structure so the awnings can be left up in the rain.
- Four awning poles provided with the tent.
- Optional Side Walls attach to three-pole awnings can be poled out to form an extra-large awning in fine weather or pegged down for extra protection under the tent awning in wet or breezy weather.
- Electrical Cord Access -Zippered access with hooks for hanging LED along the peak seam
- Storage pockets sewn to the walls of the inner tent.
- Door Locks for added security
- EziPak Drop-In’ Carry Bag with fold-over flaps. Compression straps with Snap-Lock buckles. No struggling to get the tent in the bag- just drop it in
Pack Size and Weight:
- Tent Bag: 83 x 38 x 38 cm – 24 kg
- Pole Bag: 79 x 18 x 19 cm – 11 kg
- Packed in two separate ‘EziPak’ bags for easier carrying
- Weight 35 kg.
- Manufacturers Warranty of Five years against defects in manufacture or materials.