This item does not include free freight. Collect from us at an agreed date and time.
- 1500mm PU waterproofed 320gsm Ripstop canvas
- Tropical fly helps prevent condensation
- Seams are sealed & twin needle lock stitched
- 180° side windows with fine insect mesh
- Internal storage pockets for gear
- Laminated PVC tonneau cover
- Zippered star gazing window
- HD compressed checker-plate base board
- 50mm high-density mattress with a full zip off water-resistant cover
- Includes mounting kit, guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions
- Telescopic 2.3 alloy ladder suits aftermarket higher lifts
- Compatible annex available separately
This is a very cool rooftop tent and has been a popular and iconic item in the Darche range for many years, snooze every night and enjoy the starlight views in the premium Panorama 1400 Rooftop Tent from Darche.
With a convenient low-profile pack down, the Panorama is made from 1500mm PU waterproofed 320gsm Ripstop canvas, with a HD compressed checker-plate base board and a PVC tonneau cover for durability. The quality construction features seam-sealed twin needle lock-stitched seams, and reinforced bar tack stitching on all the stress points for your peace of mind. It has a zippered window so you can stargaze as you sleep on the included 50mm high-density open-cell foam mattress, and a tropical fly to prevent condensation.
The built-in air vents allow for airflow, and the 180° side windows feature fine insect mesh for protection. The Panorama also has a 25mm diameter internal aluminium frame, stainless steel centre hinges and comes with an alloy telescope 2.3m extendable ladder. Fit to withstand the uncompromising Aussie landscape – the Panorama 1400 RTT will see you through your touring adventures.
- Optional Darche Panorama 1400 Annexe – $399
- Also available – Darche Panorama 1600 Rooftop Tent – $2450
Before any purchase of a Roof Top Tent please ensure you are aware and understand the following;
- Your vehicle’s maximum roof load rating (refer to vehicle manufacturer’s specifications)
- Your roof rack’s maximum load rating including off-road capacity (consult roof rack manufacturer / seller)
The maximum amount of weight you can safely add to a vehicle’s roof / cargo area differs according to make and type of vehicle including aftermarket additions such as roof racks / bars.
NOTE: Roof rack off-road limits are immensely different to normal road use load ratings.
Due to the large size of the carton for this item, any delivery arrangements are best to be arranged for pick up from a courier freight depot nearest to you.