- 3m x 3m (measured at the canopy). Also available in a 6x3m size.
- Strong 420D, 280gsm canopy fabric with grey PVC coating on the underside to keep the heat out – UPF 50+
- Canopy Fabric is treated with Fire Retardant to USA CPI-84 standards
- Waterproof canopy with a very high 5000mm+ waterhead and heat-sealed taped seams
- Higher apex makes the gazebo cooler and aids in water run-off helping prevent pooling
- Strong steel frame with Durable powder coated hammertone coating
- 4 height settings with simple push button adjustment
- Wheeled carry bag with heavy duty 800D fabric
- Pegs and adjustable guy ropes supplied
- Solid and mesh walls available
- Solid walls have the same 420D 280gsm waterproof fabric as the canopy
- 1 year warranty
- Apex adjustable height options – 320cm, 329cm, 338cm, 347cm
- Adjustable heights to bottom edge of canopy – 187cm, 196cm, 205cm, 214cm
- Foot plate at the base of each leg – Steel 3mm thick with 2 X 10mm peg holes
PLEASE NOTE – This does not include free freight. Orders can be collected from our premises otherwise freight costs will apply.
The perfect shade shelter for the backyard, market stall, camping or picnic. Seconds to set up with the strong steel pop up frame system with hammertone finish, 420D heavy duty canopy included with high grade waterproof coatings (rated to 5000mm waterhead pressure) with heat sealed seams. This gazebo packs up neatly into a wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport.
The quality canopy provides 50+ UV protection from the harsh sun, and a durable fabric that wont fade or deteriorate quickly like some lightweight materials will. Set up time is approximately 3 minutes.
Choose these pop up gazebos for their simplicity, but most of all their durability to outlast many other portable gazebos available.
- The legs are 30x30mm with a 0.8mm wall thickness and push button lock pins to hold the legs in position and adjust the height to suit.
- The new strut design is an oval profile and measure 13.5x 23mm and have a wall thickness of 0.6mm. The oval shape is a little stronger than the previous rectangular shape.
- Overall weight of the frame is 20kg
Carry Bag –
- The carry bag fabric is 800D and its weight is 380gsm. Heavier and stronger than before
- Now has a pocket on the side for canopy.
Optional Walls –
- The walls use the same 280gsm fabric as the canopy, waterproof, strong and fire retardant.
- The walls have velcro attachment across the top to attach to the bottom of the canopy. They also have velcro to join the walls at the corners as well as velcro straps to go around the poles. Our walls can be sealed to block out the wind and rain.
- pack dimensions – 158L x 23W x 22Hcm
Features and Benefits:
Using a heavier duty 420D polyester material means a fabric that has an overall better performance rating than most other fabrics. High tear strength and abrasion resistance, UV and fade resistance, and full water resistant coating.